Where is this one growing at (up high or near water?) I can't say I know what it is but I'll look it up in my book for you.Dora Renee' Wilkerson
Neither right off the ground near some oaks.
I still don't know what that plant is..lol.. I have been looking in books I have but haven't seen it just yet.I am going to ask one of the guys in another group I am on.Let you know if I find out anything.Dora Renee' Wilkerson
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Where is this one growing at (up high or near water?) I can't say I know what it is but I'll look it up in my book for you.
Dora Renee' Wilkerson
Neither right off the ground near some oaks.
I still don't know what that plant is..lol.. I have been looking in books I have but haven't seen it just yet.
I am going to ask one of the guys in another group I am on.
Let you know if I find out anything.
Dora Renee' Wilkerson
Post a Comment