Thursday, July 3, 2008

I love Baking!

Making the cake for my hubby, just reminds me how much I LOVE to bake!!!!

I picture myself as the chunky grandma in the apron with sweet smells rising from her kitchen and small children gleefully singing around her, lovingly awaiting the goodies to come out of the oven.

With homemade laundry soap on the stove, and crisp white linens drying on the line in the summer breeze.

I had to laugh when my daughters tols me that I am the "hippie soap Mom".(Drug -free, of course)
How funny is that!

That would make me much younger than the chunky baking granny!
So.... I will run with their version !
I will be the Hippie Soap Making Soy lovin' Mama, who bakes goodies too! :o)

I LOVE my kids!!!

They are really wonderful people!

I hope to see alot of them over the weekend!

Have A Great 4th of July!

No comments: